Image credit: Gage Caudell
It’s with great pleasure that we invite you to celebrate the Leica Society’s 50th Anniversary and Jubilee Year at our Annual Meeting taking place October 5 – 8 in Chicago.
Experience this milestone Leica Society event with exceptional speakers and programming to mark the occasion. Join us in Chicago and:
- Be Inspired by presentations from Magnum photographer Constantine Manos, Leica Camera AG’s Stefan Daniel, photographer and Leica Akademie instructor Nicholas Pinto, curator and photographer Rebecca Memoli, and many more! See the full line-up here.
- Learn from Leica experts in travel photography, Leica culture, photography editing software, and visual storytelling. Find out more about the programming here.
- Photograph Chicago with the latest Leica camera models, and join unique tours curated just for the Leica Society: an architectural boat tour and scenic bus tour. Get details here.
- Celebrate at our 50th Anniversary Banquet, toast the 2017 Photo Contest winners and our Philanthropy Fund recipient, and honor LHSA luminaries and special guests.
- Participate: LHSA is offering two group activities: an architectural boat tour and a city bus tour, which you may sign up for separately. To read about these tours click here.
Hotel: The convention hotel will be the Westin Michigan Avenue on the Magnificent Mile. Special LHSA room rates are $255 per night, plus fees and taxes. The Westin Michigan Avenue has 752 guest rooms including 33 suites, each with a marble foyer and large marble bathroom. Enjoy the comforts of home and technology like flat screen television, in-room internet, and Heavenly® Beds.
Plan on arriving Thursday, Oct 5, with sessions on Friday (6th) and Saturday (7th). Rooms are limited – Click here to make your hotel reservations.
See you in Chicago!