Latest Leica SL Firmware Update (May 2018): CLICK HERE.
AF Position can be locked to avoid unwanted changes• New menu item added “Joystick Lock on/off”New power saving mode• New menu item added “Power Saving Mode on/off”
This allows the camera to switch off the electronic viewfinder to save battery powerAdditional improvements• Support for Leica Flash SF60, SFC1
• New menu item “USB-Mode” allows to use mass storage or PTP USB connection types
• Keyboard improvements: Missing brackets for the WiFi password input
• Keyboard improvements: Blinking cursor during text input
• Improved image color for JPG files under some lighting conditions
• Manual color temperature preset was optimized (Setting changed from 6600K to 6500K)
Leica SL Firmware Update 2/22/2018: CLICK HERE.
With version 3.1 Leica has introduced a new firmware update for the Leica SL and the Summilux 50mm! It improves the AF speed of the lens and the image quality of the JPEGs.
Firmware for Summilux-SL 1:1.4/50 ASPH. is included and improves auto focus:
Improve image quality for JPG files
For the most recent firmware updates (7/25/2017): CLICK HERE
Keep your Leica SL (Typ 601) up-to-date with the new features in firmware update 2.2. Enjoy the benefits of improved camera performance and the brand new features and functions of firmware update 2.2. The firmware is available now! CLICK HERE for the LEICA download area!