Built for speed, versatility and ultimate image quality, the Leica SL is clearly the mirrorless camera of the future. The workshop invites you to take a leap and explore the features and functions of the SL to understand its creative potential.
What to expect:
• 3 hours of learning and inspiration
• Learn all the essential photography techniques
• Explore the creative possibilities of the Leica SL
• Real photography session with Leica Akademie instructor
• Strictly limited to 10 participants
Dress code: casual.
Equipment to bring: Leica SL camera, Leica lens, SD card, Fully charged battery
About the Instructor
K.C. Eng has worked on advertising and editorial assignments for corporations that include Citibank, Singapore Airlines, and Ritz Carlton, amongst others. He is also a Leica Akademie instructor and Leica SL Ambassador since 2016, and his work has been showcased in various local and international exhibitions and publications. www.engvisuals.com